• Zanboza Self-catering is ideally situated in a hillside location at Grand Anse, approximately five minutes from the beautiful Grand Anse beach by bicycle. Also in cycling, just 10 minutes from the B & B you can reach the center of La Passe, where there is the port of La Digue.
• In the holiday home Zanboza, you wake up with the sounds of nature around you and you fall asleep watching a sky so full of stars and a moon so large as to leave you breathless. The house truly captures the charm of the surrounding area with its lush, green vegetation and absolute calm.
This traditional House in Creole style is surrounded by a tropical garden of coconut palms, banana trees and colourful hibiscus.
• Zanboza Self-catering comprises of three large air-conditioned bedrooms in the main house and two other bedrooms in a separate annex located in the garden.
At Zanboza guesthouse, you can discover the traditional Creole cuisine. Guests can also prepare their meals in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy dining under the comfortable and shady gazebo.
The lounge area offers a TV with a DVD player and stereo Hi-Fi.
There is also a barbecue facility and Wi-Fi Internet access for your convenience.
• As a tour guide, Wilfrid your host, offers specialized tours and tours to all the well-known sights like Anse Cocos, Belle Vue, Nid d’Aigles and even a tour over the whole Island La Digue. Some of the tours include bike riding, climbing or walking through the sea–fitted to your abilities and wishes. But there are also some hidden places which can only be reached by foot and a good guide who knows every corner – like Wilfrid.
• Feel free to contact us if you wish to tie the knot on La Digue as we are also organizing weddings from A to Z.