• The place to go in the capital of Seychelles where local people and tourists can enjoy a piece of Italy and international food, while young and old can savour delicious Italian ice-creams.
• La Dolce Vita is well located just in front of the State House in the historic centre of Victoria, just a stone’s throw away from the tiny silver replica of Big Ben.
• Once inside the air-conditioned glass-fronted restaurant, the team greets each customer from behind the counter.
• Once a choice has been made from the wide array of options on the menu, one can sit down at a table and idly watch the hustle and bustle of Victoria at lunchtime go by.
La Dolce Vita opens every day early in the morning to offer English breakfast for 100 Seychelles rupees.
For breakfast one can also choose from a selection of cakes and French croissants.
• The first section of the restaurant is for people who want to try the delicious Italian gelato ice cream.
• In the second area, La Dolce Vita offers international food such as fresh sushi, traditional Creole meals, healthy salads and Italian lasagnes.